Igor K. - The first pediatric patient with a BD stent
At the age of 5, Igor swallowed a cleaning product by mistake and it cauterized his esophagus. The subsequent treatment was very drastic for the little boy.
„I always had terrible pain after that. I could not eat or drink.“
Maryam - BD tracheal saves life of an Omani patient
Sidra Medicine has performed a lifesaving airway stent intervention on a four-year Omani girl Maryam.
We have been here for 30 years
We produce top products
We help all over the world